Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!!

ugh. Black Friday. Tired. Sick. Broke (jk). Happy. That pretty much sums it up. But for the sake of my none existent readers, I will elaborate.  We started off with Kohl's. Go  figure, If you know me well enough and ask me were I get my clothes, 99.9 % of the time I will say Kohl's. I got a $36 skirt for $7, and two sweaters for $18. We then went to Walmart where I got my game. By then  I wasn't feeling too well.. Maria decided to look for a dress for her winter ball at her school. We traveled the 20 min commute to the Montgomery Mall. We started out a JC Penny, and no luck, we then went to Macy's where Maria bought a dress, but still wanted to look around for something better. By now I was dragging my feet, begging for a drink, and sneezing every five minuets. Not Pleasant! After that we went to Forever 21.  We were in there less then a minuet. We then went to look for the car. We came out of the wrong exit and had to walk to the other parking lot. By then I had fully developed blisters. We got to the car. My Aunt and sister went back to Macy's to return the dress and re-buy it with there coupon. I got to stay in the car! And that is my story. Somehow I feel that it is no where close to how bad my dad feels. He left at 11:30 Thanksgiving Day to start shopping. Oh well. what can I say??? My family LOVES to save money!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment