Thursday, March 4, 2010

Youth Group

Youth Group is changing. At the youth group I go to, normally we sit in a circle, and do our devotion books. But every first Wednesday, we do a project. So far our projects have been - Going to a retirement home to paint peoples nails, making posters for canned food donations, and going shopping for needy people. But this week it was different. We played a human game of cranium. Our first assignment was to make the word "SPRING" on the floor with our bodies. I helped to make the G. Oh Yeah! Other examples of what we had to do are - make the word "MOM" with out bodies, act out American Idol, act out Phillies, Flyers, Eagles, and 76'ers. I still don't know how the guys got it... we also had to sing as many songs as we could think of with the word "LOVE" in it, and others with a girls name in it. My favorite was trying to make a two story pyramid. When it was my turn to run up and get my assignment, I was in shock. I had to get my team to say "Amazing Grace" by drawling it like pictionary. Sadly, no one got it. But the last question was the grand finally. We had to make a human knot. Needless to say, that was a bit awkward. We all got in a small circle, and stuck our hands in front of us. We then grabbed random hands. then some of us tried to duck under the circle. I was the only successful one to get all the way under. After the third try, we all gave up. And that is my crazy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment